Welcome!

Friday, December 08, 2006

I like the fact that my Wednesday and Thursday were so occupied.

soon after I woke up on Wednesday, went to Causeway Point to get my bloody essay printed again. I then made my way to my alma mater. it brought back both good and bad memories, notwithstanding I don't really like the school and often couldn't wait to graduate when I was still a student there. anyway when I stood near the gate, I was invited by a huge banner saying that BPGHS has shifted to Tech Whye. made my way into the school nonetheless, where I was greeted by the security guard, Mr Chiam and another staff.

Me: Mr Chiam!!
Mr Chiam: ehhhhh... you look very very familiar...
Me: ya you too.

hahaha.

the school had nothing left so off I went to their temporary spot at Teck Whye in dire need to collect my 'O' level certificate. yes, I haven't actually collected it for reasons I myself don't know.

getting around the school at Teck Whye was like stepping back to 60's. a bit eerie too, as it's an old, abandoned school. when I finally got to the general office, I was told by the clerk that it was impossible to give me my certificate as they had not finished unpacking and further added that I come back in a month's time to collect. at that point of time I just wanted to vent frustration for not wanting to collect it earlier.

in your face, Dela!

after all that disaster, crashed at my cousin's for one night. rambled on, did the things girls do, etc. the next day, I left for home at around 9am. snoozed at home before getting ready to meet my baby at Woodlands. after which, we set off to town and surveyed all the stuff we might be buying for the picnic. yay! can't wait!

cruised along the streets till my legs felt like they were going to give way.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

it was this tiring la eh. that's a forced smile anyway.

...featuring my alter ego @ 1:25 AM
|