Welcome!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

semenjak dua menjak ni aku tengok makin ramai pulak yang ambil gambar secara upclose. I guess my idea must be working - people want assurance whether or not they have a pretty or handsome face. heh.

I was listening to the radio earlier and this female caller was telling everyone on air that some stranger came up to her and told her she's pretty.

after she had hung up the phone another female called and lashed back at the said person, intentionally mentioning that SHE shouldn't be overconfident.

the deejay on shift then posed this question: why do females frequently get jealous whenever they see someone prettier than them or they surely have something to say whenever other females self-proclaim that they are pretty.

as I am typing this, thoughts of a certain hamba Allah galvanised me. I suddenly wonder why I should be so-called jealous when I, and most other people, know she can't hold a candle to me. maybe external reasons play a part, I'm not sure.

enough ranting, my days are getting better and better. and I don't get angry or irritated as often. someone should feel relieved.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

both the man and the boy knew how to make their faces more attractive... not.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I hereby declare that I look fat in blue.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...featuring my alter ego @ 10:05 PM
|