Welcome!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

dalam pada saat-saat begini, menghanyut ke alam logamaya adalah perkara paling mulia yang ingin kulakukan.

I guess my workplace was so desperate for workers that they even called me back to resume work while I was making my way home. sheesh!

dah ngantuk, apa lagi. my reply was a quick NO. haha.

actually yesterday Gokila the supervisor already enquired if I could work split shift instead of working till 3pm. have I said before I have been having a big issue with most supervisors from my previous job till now?

while I was breaking fast at work last night, I'd logged out of the system to avoid getting calls while eating. then that fugly Gokila came up to me and this other girl who was also breaking fast.

Fugly: who gave ya'll the permission to log out? I know you are breaking fast but please be considerate. you're eating but the rest are answering calls.

Dela: can't you see we're breaking fast? and we're only taking a few minutes off what.

I had to cut in because the other girl didn't want to talk back and moreover I'm famous at doing the said. after which, I straightaway logged in while she was still blabbering.

Fugly: I'm talking to you! don't log in first!

but I gave a I-couldn't-care-less face and did my own things. she was fuming mad yeah. haha.

tapi darah aku tetap meluap-luap beb.

haiz macam nak MC je besok.

...featuring my alter ego @ 12:31 AM
|