Welcome!

Monday, October 02, 2006

I wasn't fasting today so I felt it was okay to curse her alright. as much as I would like to, I just couldn't stand it. she came back after break time with a 7-eleven plastic bag in her hand. shamelessly and voluntarily she took out a piece of chocolate each time, and put it into her mouth. she was very aware there were three other muslim girls in the classroom and all three could clearly see that she was not fasting, that's one, and two, she wasn't respecting the month of Ramadhan.

good enough that she was just wearing a t-shirt and jeans today albeit the intentional exposing of her midriff. maybe I shan't blame her that her t-shirt was freaking tight because she has big breasts. if she had worn skimpy clothes (like she always do), say the usual low-cut shirts which highlight her cleavage, I'd have cursed and sworn her even more because I simply hate the sight of muslims who don't respect this holy month. of course I don't expect all muslim girls to cover their aurat from head to toe because what's the purpose of doing it only during this month? but at least respect as much as you can la.

I am a very observant person during my quiet days and I was terribly quiet today because I was sleeping with eyes open while the lecturer was giving his lecture. so I observed what most people in the class were doing. I swear work and cheebyepookeemekfarkingarsehole customers and a supervisor have shagged me out. but this is what you call customer service. so, I'm being patient while I still can. heh. like what I told Ella, I wanna try to break my record of one week working for Risis. oh work tomorrow morning till night. thank you very much.

on another note, my mother was very happy when I told her the portion of money I'll be giving her when my pay comes in. with a huge smile on her face, she thanked God while saying some prayers on the spot. haha.

and my last note. I love you of all things except one - your work attitude stinks. you think I like to nag is it? you think I have nothing better to do other than mothering you around? but how can I not do that when you keep worrying me? okay and another one, try to listen to people and not just do things your way.

God forgive me, I'm bad-mouthing too many people today.

...featuring my alter ego @ 8:25 PM
|