Welcome!

Monday, September 04, 2006

been suffering from a mild illness the past three days. he'll be coming to visit me after work. hehe. so sweet la. told him not to come if he's tired but since he persisted with his entreaties, I surrendered. haha. like what Joy Enriquez says, "how can I not love you?"

with him, I've found the definition of happiness (I'm always searching for definitions anyway). happiness is to be with the one. and to be the only one for the other. love's a miracle. a way of seeing someone... suffused by light. love's an extra dimension to sight. it gives a light that only the loved one seems to have. and only the lover sees. that's how I see... Shaheed.

hehe swerving away from the mushyness, my father promised to buy me a good, expensive watch since the cheap ones often do not last long. I'm thinking of Swatch - Hidden Secrets. looks elegant yet sporty. I wonder if it's in stock. if it is I definitely must get it. been going out without a watch nowadays. so uncomfortable la.

...featuring my alter ego @ 3:12 PM
|