Welcome!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I always see no point in disgracing our own malay community even though there are some malays who deserved to be mocked at for their indecent antics.

but I felt that those malay guys have really gone too far. too far that I had had a full-on tantrum.

I was heading towards the MRT when two matreps breezed past me. I didn't want to look at them in the first place but I had no choice other than to notice their effing disgusting face as they spat out an insult.

matreps will always be matreps. they will create mischief and mayhem just to gain your attention. I really pity myself for living in an area that is swarmed by these typicals.

anyway, you must be wondering what exactly they had said that made me overflow with anger for the rest of the day. they were shouting and repeating this across the road: pantat posh! (posh ass!) whatever that means.

you read that. across the road. where the hell is their diginity?! even if they don't respect themselves, respect others for fuck's sake. women especially!

motherfucking bastards. I wonder what do they take women for? we don't like to be seen as sluts. we HATE it if you try to bring us down.

...featuring my alter ego @ 9:59 PM
|