Welcome!

Monday, June 19, 2006

I didn't get to post this entry yesterday because I returned home late at night but anyway, Happy Father's Day to all fathers! to my Dad, although you scare your children when you are angry, there's still the loving side to you. =)

as I was and still am tired, I did a collage instead of the usual uploading of pictures to my photo album. anyway, it's been a long time since I last did the latter and I'm seeing my online album slowly rot. haha. I just hate waiting for pictures to be uploaded la.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

the trip to Ayer Hitam/Batu Pahat was memorable. after we had had our breakfast at Danga Bay, I had to go to the loo. then there was a group of mat malaysia outside the toilet and as I breezed past them, two of them tried to catch my attention whilst saying, "Woohhh.. VOGUE!"

HAHA. me? vogue?? hahaha!!!

besides that, my sister and I had chanced upon one of the "gangsters" who acted in Anak Metropolitan 2 at the Wet World. hmm. I thought not many Singaporeans know about that place but I actually saw some Singaporean families. it's really not that hard to distinguish between Singaporeans and Malaysians from the way we behave and our dressing sense even.

cey... psychology speaking, no?

...featuring my alter ego @ 8:22 PM
|