Welcome!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

for fuck's sake, I don't care if you're hurt by what I've said.

but it's very insulting that you are using your bike to attract me to go on a date with you.

I'm not a typical malay female who will dawdle around a typical malay male in anticipation of being invited to hop on your bike for pleasure or whatever reasons.

for your information, I would rather go for cars. and no, that does not make me a minah.





anyways, on a totally different note, my first psych essay was graded a distinction. not bad. at least my mother is now more convinced that I can still be the clever girl she expects me to be albeit attending school twice a week for a total of five hours. thank God. those blabberings will stop.

I can't wait for Brasil's opening match!!

...featuring my alter ego @ 11:39 PM
|