Welcome!

Friday, June 09, 2006

once the World Cup competition commences, the world's attention will automatically be diverted to the world's greatest sport (or so I believe), football.

I for one will again be rooting for the samba kings, Brazil! heh, why not England you may ask, since I am supporting the english Liverpool team. I was bound to watch the english league and support an english team simply because the EPL is most popular in Singapore. cable tv here doesn't even show matches from the brazilian league. the only brazilian team I know is Sao Paulo and that's only after Liverpool played them in the Club World Championship.

anyway, I believe that brazilian football team have produced the most number of skilful players, some of the best in the world. albeit being brought to the world much much later than these legends, Pele, Romario and few others are whom I know of as the greatest and famous in World Cup history.

currently, Brazil have very promising players like Kaka, Ronaldo, Robinho, Adriano and of course the FIFA World Player of the Year himself, who is also my personal favourite footballer besides Steven Gerrard, Ronaldinho. what's more, the samba beat generated and the samba dance displayed are just awesome.

anyway, Sao Paulo beat Liverpool for the World Champions title. hm, see my point?

but no matter what, I am still... a Red through and through. as for now till the World Cup ends... GO BRAZIL!!!

hehe. on another note, I think CHANNING TATUM from She's The Man is superdivinegloriously HOT! the girls in the cinema were oohing and aahing and just couldn't stop swooning over him. I was no exception. hehehe. ooohhhh look at that hot bod!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...featuring my alter ego @ 3:51 PM
|