Welcome!

Monday, July 31, 2006

people have been telling me I'm too thin and I can't deny there is that whoa! feeling inside of me.

I don't get how anyone can say I am thin when my daily activities are sleep-eat-a bit of housework-laptop-sleep, plus school on mondays and thursdays.

I continue to get along that basis without engaging in any form of exercises. so how the hell can I be thin??

maybe I have a fast metabolism rate. maybe too, it's due to the fact that I imbibe lots of plain water that I frequently substitute fizzy or syrup drinks with yes, plain water.

sebab itulah aku selalu kencing lama macam dah tahan 70 hari.

anywaaayyy everyday before I shower I would admire my body in the mirror and the horror! bulging tummy! I wish I can shed these fats and build up a few abs for the phwoar factor. then I'd look like the muscular Keira Knightley. haha. so you see, I am not too thin afterall.

I can't stand not exercising any longer la. I need kakis to go to gym or jog with me. I hate jogging alone especially at the park near my house where matreps usually linger. added the fact that they will kacau you with the wolf-whistlings and what nots, makes me hate jogging at the park even more.

I guess if there's no one to accompany me I might even consider hiring a personal trainer. berbual macam banyak duit gitu. hahahahaha. but think how many girls would kill to have a personal trainer at their disposal? especially since I am the type who swoons over guys with nice bodies, packs, et cetera... I guess I wouldn't help noticing a trainer's throbbing muscles. haha.

wah... long digression there. anyway, yeah the bottomline is I'M NOT TOO THIN.

I eat like a glutton. in fact I don't just eat... I snarf my food. nowadays, I finish my food way faster than my boy friends. hm what more evidence must I give to assure you I'm not thin?

okay this is beside the point. how come water keeps dripping from the air-con? aku dah macam budak belo lap lantai pagi-pagi buta.

...featuring my alter ego @ 2:24 AM
|