Welcome!

Friday, October 06, 2006

I didn't realise how much this post means to him until I asked him this question that night: when did you really start to love me?

and he said it was a few days after we got together. then when I was about to reply him, he said, "but you know what, I really really started to love you when I read your entry dedicated to me."

he continued, "since then, I never doubted your love for me anymore."

I reckon it's true that I don't really show signs of affection physically whenever I'm in a relationship. because I never want to appear as being too smitten and crazy over my guy. that doesn't mean I'm ever crazy over my guys though. at least not with Sha. I love him because he loves me much more than I love him. get it?

okay never mind. I've never had someone who holds my hand like he does. I've never had someone who looks at me like he does. I've never had someone who treats me like he does. and the list goes on.

he likes it whenever I blog about him and he likes it even more when nice things are being said. hehe. unfortunately he can't reach cyberspace as often these days.

heh. just as I wanted to keep my love life as private as possible. this is what I mean by revealing too much information whenever I blog.

on another note, I got my sleeping pills. yay! looking forward to getting a good sleep later.

...featuring my alter ego @ 9:25 PM
|