Welcome!

Friday, October 27, 2006

another supervisor made me fucken hot today. early in the morning. okay not so early la... it was close to 11am already. still, how worse can that get?

told her I couldn't make it to work as I had school at the very last minute. out of foolishness she preached that I should have called earlier to inform her. dah sah aku cakap aku dapat tahu last minute, macam mana nak call siang-siang?

satu kebodohan yang sungguh terserlah!

and please la eh. your language sucks so don't even try to speak with a slang. it makes you sound stupider. tsk.

after all that she was still not satisfied and asked me for some documents as proofs. think I got time to entertain is it? dia fikir apa nak proof-proof ni semua?

anyway, forget about that. after school I travelled all the way to the clinic at hougang to get some medication for my skin. hope these antibiotics work because the last time I was diagnosed with antibiotics, I had developed very bad rashes after a few days of consumption.

after that I went home since my mother told to come home early pasal nak jalan raya. sekali aku balik mak aku semua takde. then got to know that my grandfather just got admitted to the hospital due to respiratory problems. the boyfriend was sweet enough to make his way back to my block to accompany me to the hospital. before taking the bus I was feeling half-hearted about going there because Alexandra hospital is so far away and it was close to 6pm already. but after his advice that visiting my sick grandfather is a good thing afterall, I continued on though I knew he had a hidden motive which was yet to be revealed.

when he finally did reveal, he said that at least he had my company while going home. I knew it! hehe. tapi takpe. every cloud has a silver lining. at the hospital my uncle had given me $15 as extra cash. just at the right time when I feel I'll have a difficult time with the few dollars left. haha!

...featuring my alter ego @ 11:25 PM
|