Welcome!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I'll be working on the first day of raya!

this is too much for someone my age! I'm 17! a part-timer at that!

I don't effing care if majority of the workers are malays and that we malays can't be given an off-day otherwise Singapore will not be eating pizza and kentucky fried chicken for the day.

a liiitle exagerrating but! I have my point. this is really ridiculous! how can I be working on hari raya?!

what a boring night as well. been chatting, surfing the net, ironing and folding a humungous pile of clothing. they say women are great multi-taskers. hehe.

today the boyfriend was critically appraising my figure and said that I look slim. did he just only realise that? sheesh!

and I haven't done my raya preparations. baju dah beli tapi kain takde. I've yet to get matching bag and shoes. I want the contact lens also.

so far only one thing done. the hair and that's it.

...featuring my alter ego @ 11:13 PM
|