Welcome!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

so last Saturday we had this crazy idea to take a close up picture of ourselves to really determine whether we are pretty or not.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

erm, no comments please.

thank God my weekends were rather well-spent or else I'd again be blaming this raya for being as mundane as my blog.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

on Sunday, went to his sister's open house.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

as well as my aunt's open house.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I realised the subsequent photos were more blurred so rather than postng them up, I will broadcast the videos instead.

a hari raya song for all, complete with the joget for entertainment purposes.



it was also a hari raya cum birthday celebration for my cousin, Ana. a bit touching, this one, as compared to the previous zany video.



that's about all. you've been waiting for this entry right, dear?

...featuring my alter ego @ 2:00 AM
|